Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
WSO2 Gateway 1.0.0 - Alpha Released!
WSO2 Gateway (WSO2 GW) is an ultra high performance, lightweight and configuration-driven message gateway based on standard gateway pattern. It aims to encapsulate messaging between source and target systems that are built with disparate technologies, protocols and standards. While it includes messaging between two systems, message mediation can be controlled by configuring WSO2 GW’s mediation logic.
The alpha release of WSO2 Gateway 1.0.0 includes the following key features. For further details please see the documentation.
- Ultra high performance and low latency HTTP/S messaging.
- Supports thousands of concurrent connections/clients.
- Header-based routing using Apache Camel as the message mediation engine.
- Defines REST services/APIs using Camel REST DSL
- Lightweight and stateless service orchestration.
- Load balancing and failover messaging.
- Error handling support.
WSO2 Gateway 1.0.0 - Fixed Issues
How To Contribute
You can find more instructions on how to contribute on our documentation site.
If you have any suggestions or are interested in WSO2 Gateway discussions, you can join the email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org mailing lists.
We encourage you to report issues, documentation errors regarding WSO2 Gateway 1.0.0 alpha through the public issue tracking system.
WSO2 Gateway Team