Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Pysis wiki!
README.md for basic installation and quickstart guide.Please read the
Planetary scientists and engineers who already use USGS ISIS 3. ISIS 3 is an image processing software package written in C++ for use with images collected by current and past NASA planetary missions sent to various solar system bodies.
Where to get help
If you find a bug or serious issue, please log it to the "issues" tab of the github page.
Pysis Tools and Features
- execute all ISIS 3 commands within a python script
- parse ISIS cube file labels (headers)
- run ISIS commands in parallel (optional)
- automatically starts the installed version of ISIS 3 at import
- filename variation handling
- includes binning utility
How to contribute to the Pysis project.
- This section will include (in detail):
- How to check out your project's source code.
- Which branch to use for development.
- What style rules to follow when adding code.
- How to run all of the project's unit tests, integration tests, etc.
- An example workflow.