Is Deep Learning secure for Robots?
Ph.D. Student at the University of Exeter in the U.K. for Deep Learning Security in Autonomous Systems. Prior research experience at RT-Thread, LAIX, Xilinx.
- My latest research in the U.K. https://wuhanstudio.uk/
- [2023-01] Invited Talk: An introduction to RT-Thread, OpenEuler Meetup. Event Poster
- [2022-12] Visiting Student at SUSTech.
- [2022-10] Invited Talk: Deep Learning Security for IoT, Manipal University Jaipur. Event Poster
- [2022-10] Paper: Distributed Black-box Attack against Image Classification Cloud Services. PDF
- [2022-09] Paper: Adversarial Detection: Attacking Object Detection in Real Time. PDF
- [2022-08] Paper: Man-in-the-Middle Attack against Object Detection Systems. PDF
- [2022-08] Paper: Adversarial Driving: Attacking End-to-End Autonomous Driving. PDF
- [2022-07] New Supervisors: Prof. Johan Wahlström and Prof. Sareh Rowlands.
- [2021-11] Invited Talk: Embedded System Programming, Manipal University Jaipur. Event Poster
- [2021-09] Invited Talk: Adversarial Attacks against Deep Learning, AI/ML in Industry and Finance. Talk slides
- [2021-09] Invited Talk: Robot Operating System (ROS) on RT-Thread, RT-Thread Global Tech Conference. Talk slides
- [2020-2024] Currently a Ph.D. Student in Computer Science, University of Exeter, the U.K.
- [2016-2019] M.Eng. in Engineering Thermal Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China.
- [2012-2016] B.Eng. in Energy and Power Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China.
-  AI Accelerator FPGA Intern in Xilinx.
-  Deep Learning Research Intern in LAIX Inc.
-  Embedded Software Engineering Intern in RT-Thread.
-  Stanford Youth Creativity, Innovation and Sustainable Leadership Workshop.
-  Game Development Intern in Chukong Technologies Cocos2d-X.