- Fixes issues on Ruby 1.8.7
- Can’t convert Hash into String error.
- Installation issues due to JSON gem.
- Get back to open sans font.
Primarily this release is for those who were unable to use SequenceServer on Ruby 1.8.7. For others, upgrade if you want the new font.
- Drag and drop.
- Error scanning database (regression).
- Sort hits by score if evalue is the same.
- Sort hit links by title if by chance order is the same.
- Include length in tabular summary.
- Provide means to get taxonomy data in full tabular report.
- Generate links to UniProt page if hit is from UniProt database.
- Resolves a critical evalue rounding of bug which caused evalue of 0.001 to be displayed as 0.00 which is very misleading. Thanks to Markus Schroder and Dr. Yannick Wurm for reporting the bug.
- Makes it possible to use SequenceServer in an iframe by default. The behaviour is configurable by setting "frame_options" to "deny" or "sameorigin" or "ALLOW-FROM url" in config file.
- Improves the debug output for the "database scanning" error that has affected some of our users. This should help us debug the issue better.
- Use WEBrick server instead of Thin.
To avoid installation issues brought up in https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sequenceserver/Link1UCgXrQ
- Graphical overview now resizes itself when browser window is resized.