This is version 4.0.6 (semver) of the init script. The versioned API includes a CLI, as found in the docstring of
minecraft/__init__.py, as well as a Python API including all documented functions defined in that file.
- Python 3.4
- The current version of the Minecraft server, available from here or using the
- lazyjson 1.0 (for whitelist management)
- loops 1.1
- more-itertools 2.1
- requests 2.1
- Clone the repository somewhere on your system.
- Create a symlink to the
minecraftdirectory in your Python 3 module search path or add the repository to the module search path.
- Optionally, create a symlink to
PATH. This will allow you to use commands like
- To immediately start the Minecraft server,
systemctl start minecraft. To automatically start the Minecraft server with the system,
systemctl enable minecraft.
To make this work for another server, you may have to modify the paths and other things in the config file.