Before using Emagnet, please remember that with great power comes great responsibility.
|Current Version||News||Tested On|
||More than twice as fast as the previous version||Linux/MacOS/OpenWRT/Windows/Android|
||Support for scraping via API has been added||Linux/MacOS/OpenWRT/Windows/Android|
||Support for SSH Tunnel/Socks5 proxy||Linux/MacOS/OpenWRT/Windows/Android|
||Full support on android devices, no root required||Linux/MacOS/OpenWRT/Windows/Android|
Pastebin patched the vulnerability I previously used in order to get recent uploads from https://pastebin.com/archive, so at the moment it is not possible to get recently uploaded files, you are now limited to all syntaxes exempt the default one (95% get's uploaded as 'text' and this is removed from all recent upload lists).
Currently working on a new way to share all recent uploads for free.
Pastebin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/pastebin/status/1250472977491091457
Read their terms of service here before this decision:
4. Services Usage Limits You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without Pastebin's express written permission. Scraping refers to extracting data from our Website via an automated process, such as a bot or webcrawler. It does not refer to the collection of information through Pastebin's API. You may scrape the website for the following reasons: Researchers may scrape public, non-personal information from Pastebin for research purposes, only if any publications resulting from that research are open access. Archivists may scrape Pastebin for public data for archival purposes. You may not scrape Pastebin for spamming purposes, including for the purposes of selling Pastebin users' personal information, such as to recruiters, headhunters, and job boards. All use of Pastebin data gathered through scraping must comply with the Pastebin Privacy Statement.
Emagnet users are archivists! Right?
We didn't get the recent uploads from scrape.pastebin.com, we used pastebin.com/archive, this means our usage was in compliance with the privacy statements.
Whatever, this means that the Emagnet project has ended up in a pause phase as we will not go much further until this changes, but just wait. Soon the greed will come and they will open the pro section again. They can not run this service for free for too long.
- Emagnet is the No.1 tool for fetching leaks from Pastebin
About - Emagnet v3.4.3 (2020-07-19)
Emagnet is a very powerful tool for capturing email addresses and passwords from leaked databases uploaded on Pastebin. It's almost impossible to find leaked passwords after they're removed from the list on pastebin.com. Either they have been deleted by Pastebin's techs or the upload is just one in the crowd. To be honest it's easier to find a needle in a haystack then find outdated uploads on Pastebin.
- Parallel downloading! More than twice as fast as the previous version.
- 555 files downloaded, over ~20.000 accounts found via auto brute-force using one command that takes approximately 4.51 seconds (see proof below)
- Incredibly good results for successful attacks.
- There is no other tool nearby that has more successful attempts than Emagnet.
- Emagnet is quick, easy, unique and awesome!
- Google used Emagnet's source to analyze their own site about 1year ago, this is how people are trying to attack accounts today.
- No skills needed, even your grandmother can use Emagnet!
- Bruteforce ssh targets and Microsoft Remote Desktop clients - extremely fast portscanning to choose our targets with X port open (netcat/xargs)
- Super easy to add your own tools using inotifywait with Emagnet - See script example here
- ./emagnet -g gmail will automate the attack for gmail/google accounts only - We skip the rest!
- Read more on Google's security blog and automated-tools (emagnet)
- Even 1 year after using Emagnet to analyze Google, it is still the best tool for it's purpose (2020-07-19) (7% using 2FA)
- If the user does not have 2FA enable, you will succeed!
- URL To Google's security blog (This was for try 2FA security): Google.com - Security Blog
- Remember, bruteforcing accounts without the owner's approval violates the law.
Emagnet - v3.4.3 (ssh)
Emagnet - v3.4.3 (spotify)
Emagnet - v3.4.3 (gmail)
git clone https://github.com/wuseman/emagnet chmod +x emagnet/emagnet.sh bash emagnet/emagnet.sh --emagnet
- Bash - Find more info about bash here
- Gsed - Find more info about gsed here
- Gawk - Find more info about gawk here
- Wget - Find more info about wget here
- Curl - Find more info about curl here
- About - How everything started.
- Previews - Previews can be found here.
- Configurations-&-Installation - Get started with spotify brute forcing - How emagnet will work with your openvpn files.
- Regex - Tips For Search - How to find your facebook credenticals, if they have been leaked._
- Leaked Databases - Various Public Leaks
- wuseman <email@example.com>
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 - see the LICENSE.md file for details
If you have problems, questions, ideas or suggestions please contact me on *firstname.lastname@example.org - For faster contact visit Libera irc network or the webchat and type '/msg wuseman hi!' in the input bar and I will reply to you ASAP.
Enter Libera's network via your own client 'chat.libera.chat:+6697 or use their new web client here.
Attacking different kinds of accounts via Emagnet that you have not been granted permission to attack is strictly prohibited and it breaks the law. The punishment is grave and you can even get into prison in some countries just for trying to attack for intrusion. That said, it's important that all users are aware of this and when you have cloned or downloaded the repository it's fully up to you to take responsibility for your actions. Wuseman cannot be held responsible for the actions of any user, all users using Emagnet do so at their own responsibility.
Developer: "All my previews where a brute force attack has been done is under controlling forms with 100% fully permissions by the owners. If you have any questions about this then you are welcome to contact me or the owner."
Haters Gonna Hate
If you are one of these who dislikes EMAGNET and believe the program has been developed for a reason that would break the law then I am not interested in your opinions, keep them to yourself! Emagnet does NOT leak any data either to the developer(s) or anyone else. There are no statistics used to track any user so if you want to contact me to ask about them, it is completely useless since I really have no idea, and to be honest I don't care.
Feel free to read the history about Emagnet here and how this project started.
Development of Emagnet is active and it is updated frequently, please use the latest version for fixed issues/bugs.
**Special thanks to m1st for delivering legit leaks to us daily**
Feel free to send donations if you want to support the development of Emagnet
Please contact me before you send a donation at: email@example.com
Emagnet is a private project since 2015 and was released in June @ 2018, to be continued.
Note to all the people that are trying to sell public leaks and steal hackers' jobs:
f*ck you! This is one reason why I started this project, I hope this project will get widely spreaded so you will earn 0.00$ on your re-edited malware shit!