Plugin for Sublime Text 2/3 providing autocompletion, syntax highlight and easy version management in requirements.txt files.
Install using Package Control or clone this repository into
Packages/requirementstxt folder (WARNING: previously we used a dot in the package name here, but SublimeText3 changed the way it imports packages, and we need to fall back to ascii name)
- Open any requirements.txt file or Set syntax: requirements.txt of newly created file.
- Start typing package name -> autocompletion should trigger automatically.
- When cursor is placed on a single line, press
Alt+,to pin package to the most recent version but still in the current major line. For example, if the current version of xyz is 1.2.3, requirements.txt will generate following version line: xyz>=1.2.3,<2.0.0 following http://semver.org/.
- If you wish to hard pin most recent versions, use
Alt+Shift+,-> line will be replaced with xyz==1.2.3
- If you wish to pin a specific version, press
Alt+Shift+.(hard) and pick a version from a quick panel.
- Commands with
,support mutliline and multicursor selections. If you wish to bring requirements.txt file up to date, just
- Using requirements.txt also normalizes package names, so mysql-python becomes MySQL-python.
- Select exact version for soft pin
- Select exact version for hard pin
- Automatically soft pin most recent version
- Automatically hard pin most recent version
- Multi-line selection
- Multi-line selection &
- Multiple cursors
- Multiple cursor &