Sketch plugin to replace selected texts or shapes with images from various APIs
- Write some text / name your shape layer
- Hit the shortcut
The fine print:
- Select as many layers as you wish to. If a text layer - it will be substituted with an image. If a shape layer - the shape will be filled with the image. If a group - nothing will happen...
- Works with single words or more. It really gets interesting when writing longer sentences.
- Works with SVG or BMP sources.
- Plugins > txt2img > Settings you can choose a different source for the icons / images. It should be easy enough to add some more...
- Hit the command again and again and you will get a different image every time (almost).
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Double click "txt2img.sketchplugin"
WTFPL – Do What the Fuck You Want to Public License