Source code of the CICT official website.
- Contributing to the code will require you to use a GitHub account and knowledge of using Git. Please visit this git tutorial to learn more.
- You can also contribute to the design using Figma.
This website is built using ReactJS. To learn more how to use React, please visit their website.
- Add After Effects animation to the line arts utilizing Lottie.
- Integrate with Evergreen UI.
- Connect frontend to Contentful.
- Improve page responsiveness.
- About Page
- Students Page (Student's Works)
- Admission Page
- Faculty & Staff Page
- CICT Online Forms and Registration
- Code Cleanup
- Tools and Resources Page
- Omni Updates Section (Medium Blog, Facebook, Twitter)
- Footer Section
- Credits in About Page
- Integrate Tracer Study App
- Use Ant Design instead of Evergreen UI
- Geek mode: Implement a geeky way to browse the website DOS Mode, Terminal Mode or Window Mode
- Learning Management System / e-Class
- Student/Alumni Support Page
- Alumni Tracer Page with LinkedIn Support
- CICT Online Forum
- CICT Spotlight
- Matching, Placement and Career Support
Install yarn package manager.
Install the project's dependencies:
- Start the dev server and edit some code!
- Build for production
- To transform SVG to React components use svgr.
We specially want to recognize the following for helping us develop and maintain our website:
- CICT PTA - Domain and App Store Funding
- Regin C. Cabacas - Hosting & Domain Manager
- Link.exe - Photos & Videos
- Wilson Olivier C. Gazer - Volunteer Animator
- Nina Ricci Marie Benite - Code Contributor
- Shem Durst Elijah Sandig - Quality Assurance
© 2016-Present, College of Information and Communications Technology, West Visayas State University. Licensed under an Apache-2 license.