CodeLab: Mobile App Development Exercises
All exercises in the CodeLab: Mobile App Dev course are designed to test understanding of concepts from various Lynda.com video series. This document is a mapping of the Lynda courses utilized in this course and the corresponding exercises as well as miscellaneous notes.
- Chapter 2: Hello World, Greeting
- Chapter 3: Add
- Chapter 4: Fever
- Chapter 5: Calculate
- Chapter 6: PIN Guess
- Chapter 7: Add (add NaN checking for inputs), Palindrome
- Chapter 8: List
- Chapter 9: TODO: Pseudocode exercise
The other chapters in this series are required but do not have corresponding exercises.
- Chapter 2: Hello World
- Chapter 3: Fever, PIN Guess (Skip section on Obj-C functions)
- Chapter 4: Only watch "Data types in Objective-C", "Using chars and BOOL", "Understanding Variable Scope", "Using string objects"
- Chapter 5: Methods
- Chapter 7: Blank, Objective Me
- Chapter 8: Skip "Working with C-style arrays", Attendance, Welp