Conflicts: lib/data_mapper/property.rb lib/data_mapper/resource.rb
* Updated Property#typecast to use a case statement * Updated BigDecimal object to be created rather than a Float when the property type is BigDecimal * Updated Property#typecase to pass-through nil values * Simplified dynamically created getter/setter to use the standard Resource# and #=. This will probably hurt the benchmarks but is probably a better long term solution since the code duplication resulted in this bug. * Updated Resource#attributes= to use the actual mutator rather than to bypass it and use Resource#= directly.
* Updated normalize_uri to be protected
* Code was nearly identical in both modules. Since OneToOne and OneToMany also need this code, I decided to use ParentToChildAssociation as the base
…only as uri
* Added Repository.default_name * Updated Resource::ClassMethods methods that accepted repository_name as an argument to use default_repository_name if no argument passed
…alidation_contexts => [contexts]
* Moved class variable declation to Resoruce::ClassMethods#included * Object#extend is public, updated calls to not use Object#send * Updated Resource::ClassMethods#method_missing to be private * Minor cleanup