WP-Skeleton - WordPress Theme
This is a very minimal Bare Bones Responsive WordPress theme based on getskeleton.com
I have added a demo: http://skeleton.phpfogapp.com/
- Very Easy to customise, it's basically a blank theme.
- Responsive Media Query Layout
- Very small footprint: Entire theme is only 55kb
- Very small load query, only 15-20 WordPress queries made to the DB by default.
- Bundled with full 960 based CSS Responsive Grid
- Icon support for mobile and web
- IE HTML5shim support
Default 4 layouts:
- Base 960 Grid 960px
- Tablet (Portrait) 768px
- Mobile (Portrait) 320px
- Mobile (Landscape) 480px
What's is included:
WordPress Menu support ( Drag & Drop)
- The menu floats right on the large sizes, then floats left on mobile.
- By default it has a widgitized sidebar and footer.
Comment, Full Width Page, Author, 404 --> Templates
Some basic template tags for Site Title, Tagline, Post Meta.
An additional Folder Called "Snippets" you can comment in/out that is pre-filled with ton of default WordPress features.
This is called in the functions.php and is commented out by default.( in add-stuff.php and remove-stuff.php) )
What it does not have:
Search , Archives, Category, Single, Image, Tag --> templates.
Everything is handled by the main loop