Wyliodrin STUDIO is an educational platform for IoT and Embedded Linux systems.
- Connect to devices using TCP/IP or serial port
- Develop software and firmware for IoT in several programming languages
- Shell access to the device
- Import and export Wyliodrin STUDIO projects
- Visual dashboard for displaying sensor data
- Display the hardware schematics
- Task manager for managing the device
- Network connection manager for the device (Ethernet and WiFi)
- Interactive electronics documentation (resistor color code)
- Example projects and firmware
- Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Pico PI iMX8M
- NXP Rapid IoT
- UDOO Neo
- BeagleBone Black
- Visual Programming (translates to Python)
- Shell Script (bash)
If there are any errors, run
npm install --global --production windows-build-tools
For bluetooth WinUSB driver with Zadig tool
You will need
- NodeJS version 10 or higher.
Build Instructions for Windows users
npm install npx electron-rebuild npm run electron
npm install npm run browser
Loading the app
We would love your help. Click here to find out how to contribute.
- Alexandru Radovici - Maintainer
- Ovidiu Stoica - UX / UI
- Ioana Culic - Development Manager
- Marius Aluculesei - Projects, Application
- Liviu-Nicolae Moraru - Embedded Software
- Cosmin Daniel Radu - Embedded Software
- Calin Dumitru - Simulators
- Diana Ghindaoanu - Notebook, Dashboard, Documentation
- Teona Severin - Web File Systems, Hooks, Statistics
- Ana Marinescu - Pin Layout
- Andrei Deatcu - Resistor Color Code, Schematics
- Alexandru Vochescu - Examples
Wyliodrin is a trademark of Wyliodrin SRL. All rights reserved.
Apache 2.0 for private, non profit and educational use.
Please consider contacting us at email@example.com if you plan to use it in a commercial software. This license allows you to write/distribute/sell an applications written in Wyliodrin STUDIO. If does not allow you to sell Wyliodrin STUDIO or any derived products.