C++ implementation of EVM(Eulerian Video Magnification), based on OpenCV and Qt.
- Motion Magnification
- spatial filter: Laplacian Pyramid
- temporal filter: IIR bandpass filter
- Color Magnification
- spatial filter: Gaussian Pyramid
- temporal filter: ideal bandpass filter
- Qt (>= 5.0);
- OpenCV (>= 2.0)
- Please refer to LICENCE.pdf
- The motion magnification module is adapted from yusuketomoto/ofxEvm;
- Daniel Ron is a super nice person. He has experience on implementing the EVM algorithm and gave me lots of useful hints;
- Also thanks @alessandro-gentilini , who shared a great example of a spatial butterworth bandpass filter and answered some questions on temporal filtering for me.