A Rclone based file explorer for Android
Security Notice: Please make sure that you are running rcloneExplorer 1.9.0 or newer (more details).
|Cloud Access||256 Bit AES Encryption||Integrated Experience|
|Use your cloud storage as if it were a local folder||Keep your files private on any cloud provider||Open your files or send them to the cloud with other apps|
- File Management
- List and view files
- Download and upload files
- Move, rename, and delete files and folders
- Streaming & Integration
- Stream media files
- Serve directories over FTP, HTTP or WebDAV
- Browse any type of rclone remote (with limitations on "local" remotes)
- Create new remotes in the app
- Dark theme
- Customizable primary and accent colors
- Import and export rclone configuration files
- Encrypted configurations (import only)
- Platform support
|Remotes||File Editing||File Explorer||File Upload|
|Dark Theme||File Editing||Encrypted Config||Empty Folder|
Grab the latest version of the signed APK and install it on your phone. Only devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 and up are supported.
|CPU architecture||Where to find||APK identifier|
|ARM 32 Bit||older or low-cost devices||
|ARM 64 Bit||most newer devices||
|x86 32 Bit||some TV boxes and tablets||
If you don't know which version to pick use
rcloneExplorer-<version>-universal-release.apk. Most devices run ARM 64 Bit, and 64 Bit devices often can also run the respective 32 bit version at lower performance.
Note that these plans are subject to change and might not materialize completely or at all.
Current Version (1.10.2)
- Fix: Crash when opening file
Next minor version
- Bug fixes
Next major version(s)
- Bug fixes
- Configuration dialogs for more remotes
- Rclone about (kaczmarkiewiczp#196)
- Re-authorize existing remotes (#6)
- Support for cli interactive commands
- Virtual Content Provider (allows access to rclone remotes from other apps)
- Configuration encryption (#12)
- Reasonably regular updates of rclone
- Play store and F-Droid availability (kaczmarkiewiczp#192)
- OneDrive remotes can no longer be configured in the app and must be imported. You can configure them in Termux, copy the configuration file to an accessible destination and import from there. An fix is in the works and will be released in a future version.
This app is developed by and for its community. Any contribution to improve the app is welcome, and there are multiple to contribute:
- Enable crash reporting in
Settings > Logging > Send anonymous crash reports.
- Reporting bugs using the issue tracker.
- Proposing and voting (
👍 👎) on new features and ideas on the issue tracker.
- Translating the app into a new language. Please open an issue if you are interested.
- Implementing features and fixing bugs. See the list of available and easier issues. Please comment on the issue if you want to take over.
About this app
This is a modified build of rcloneExplorer because of little activity in the parent repo. For the parent repository, see kaczmarkiewiczp/rcloneExplorer. If you encounter an issue with a version published here, open an issue here.
If you want to convey a modified version (fork), we ask you to use a different name, app icon and package id as well as proper attribution to avoid user confusion.
- rclone - "rsync for cloud storage"
- Jetpack AndroidX
- Floating Action Button SpeedDial - A Floating Action Button Speed Dial implementation for Android that follows the Material Design specification.
- Glide - An image loading and caching library for Android focused on smooth scrolling.
- Markdown View - MarkdownView is an Android webview with the capablity of loading Markdown text or file and display it as HTML, it uses MarkdownJ and extends Android webview.
- Material Design Icons - 2200+ Material Design Icons from the Community.
- Recyclerview Animators - An Android Animation library which easily add itemanimator to RecyclerView items.
- Toasty - The usual Toast, but with steroids.
- Icons from Flaticon courtesy of Smashicons and Freepik