Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Thanks for Lazarus team for feedback.
While laz4android it self is based on Lazarus 1.1 - rev 41139 (May-12-2014)
But LiteZarus for L4A is based on Lazarus v1.1- rev 42641(September-06-2014)
To install (windows):
- You need fpc 2.7.1 below, or your prior fpc 2.7.1 from laz4android
- modify the
build.batto proper your local directory
- run build.bat
I want to upgrade this laz4android to Lazarus 1.2.2, but failed because Lazarus 1.2.2 requires newest revision of fpc 2.7.1 which is I failed to compile. So, I will upgrade this branch if I have succeed to compile fpc trunk 2.7.1 (not the fpc 2.7.1 shipped with L4A Thanks you! x2nie
This is the LiteZarus 1.0 (Release Candidate 1) downloads.
- drag-drop non-LCL GUI component as easy as drag-drop TControl based GUI-component.
- bugfix guidline (alignment line) of non-TControl - non-iconic-component in non-LCL form.
- bugfix dragdrop of iconic-component in MyWidgetset/TMyForm. It also a bugfix for any other non-LCL.
- provide icon-image-index that imit LCL component, in Object inpector Component Tree for non-LCL.
- Source code is based on Lazarus trunk.
- for Lazarus 1.2.2 also available via patch or replace file, see zip below