This is a script for using self-compiled builds of the OpenSSL-library on the iPhone. You can build apps with XCode and the official SDK from Apple with this. I also made a small example-app for using the libraries with XCode and the iPhone/iPhone-Simulator.
Enjoy OpenSSL on the iPhone!
You must build the OpenSSL-Libraries before running the sample with:
This repository contains a iOS 7.1 XCode Project with usese the OpenSSL Libaries. The examples uses the MD5 or SHA256-algorithm to calculate an md5 or sha256 hash from an UITextfield.
iOS 4.3 - iOS 7.1 (i386, x86_64, armv7, armv7s, armv64) is currently supported.
For iOS < 4.3 you must use iOS SDK < 6.0 and an older version of the build script.
- 2014-03-12: iOS 7.1 support
- 2014-01-07: OpenSSL 1.0.1f
- 2013-10-12: x86_64 support, Migrate project to iOS 7.0
- 2013-09-23: iOS 7.0 support
- 2013-03-01: OpenSSL 1.0.1e, iOS 6.1
- 2012-09-21: Support for iOS 6.0 and iPhone 5 (armv7s) - Remove armv6 support
- 2012-05-17: OpenSSL 1.0.1c
- 2012-05-02: OpenSSL 1.0.1b
- 2012-04-01: OpenSSL 1.0.1, Modernizes project to use ARC
- 2012-01-28: OpenSSL 1.0.0g, Optimized build script
- 2011-10-23: OpenSSL 1.0.0e, iOS 5.0
- 2011-02-08: OpenSSL 1.0.0d
- 2010-12-16: Script for building OpenSSL
- 2010-12-04: SHA256 Hash, Clean project file with iOS 4.2 as base SDK
- 2010-12-04: OpenSSL 1.0.0c
- 2010-11-16: OpenSSL 1.0.0b
- 2010-06-30: OpenSSL 1.0.0a, iOS 4.0 as base SDK
- 2010-06-10: OpenSSL 0.9.8o, iPad Version
- 2010-03-31: OpenSSL 0.9.8n
- 2010-02-26: OpenSSL 0.9.8m