Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Detect a nullpointer that would occur when someone uses the free version of Burp, which is not supported
- Improve inexact CVE matching text
- Remove header that is no longer necessary
- Show a notice for fingerprint results obtained without API key, since those will never show CVEs, as well as a notice when CVEs are shown for the example trace (which does not need an API key).
- Hash stack traces before submission for privacy/NDA reasons. Note that this feature requires an API key.
- Other minor changes.