testsignal.lv2 is an audio-plugin for generating test-signals in LV2 format.
It has 9 operation modes:
- Sine Wave 1kHz
- Square Wave 1kHz
- Sine Sweep 20Hz to 20KHz (at most to samplerate / 2) in 10 seconds
- Uniform White Noise
- Gaussian Shaped White Noise
- Pink Noise
- Impulses (1 sample spike) 100Hz, 0dBFS
- Impulses (1 sample spike) 1Hz, 0dBFS
- Impulses (1 sample spike) 5s (0.2Hz), 0dBFS
The signal level can be varied between -24dBFS and -9dBFS and defaults to -18dBFS.
- For sine level defines the peak-signal (RMS is identical)
- For square-wave generator the level defines the peak-signal (RMS is +3dB)
- For uniform white noise, the level defines the absolute peak (RMS is about -1.8dB below peak)
- For Gaussian shaped white noise and pink-noise, the level sets the RMS (peak is unlimited, though usually less than +12dB above RMS)
Compiling this plugin requires the LV2 SDK, gnu-make and a c-compiler.
git clone git://github.com/x42/testsignal.lv2.git cd testsignal.lv2 make sudo make install PREFIX=/usr
Note to packagers: The Makefile honors
DESTDIR variables as well
OPTIMIZATIONS (additions to