Clone this wiki locally
Note: Due to continued vandalism it is no longer possible to edit the wiki directly. Instead you can suggest an edit in the x64dbg/wiki repository.
- PluginTemplate: Visual Studio template to easily develop plugins.
QtPlugin: Demonstrates how to write a plugin that adds a
To make it easier to debug plugins you can use the PluginDevHelper to automatically reload the plugin when you build it in Visual Studio. The CMake
PluginTemplate automatically detects
PluginDevBuildTool.exe and sets this up for you, but you can also set it up manually by following the instructions in the README.
Plugins with minimal functionality to show how certain APIs can be used.
- C# plugin examples
- Borland C++ by ThunderCls.
- C# by adams85.
- VB.NET by Ahmadmansoor.
- Assembler x86 and x64 by fearless.
- Visual Studio by fearless.
- Delphi by quygia128.
- Rust crate by luyikk, example plugin: x64dbg_xpause_example.
- x64dbgida by mrexodia: Official x64dbg plugin for IDA Pro.
- x64dbgbinja by mrexodia: Official x64dbg plugin for Binary Ninja.
- lst2x64dbg by utkonos: Extract labels from IDA .lst or Ghidra .csv file and export x64dbg database.
- x64dbgcutter by yossizap: Import and export x64dbg comments/breakpoints/labels/bookmarks in Cutter.
- Generate PEB32 types JSON by Malware Utkonos.
- execution-trace-viewer by teemu-l: Tool for viewing and analyzing execution traces.
- JITCall: An Olly-inspired DLL loader for x64dbg using JIT compiling instead of asm. Now you can call exports in x64dbg, without rundll32.
- x64dbg-tracedump.py by mrexodia: Standalone python script to convert x64dbg traces into a textual format.
Check the x64dbg-plugin GitHub topic for the latest plugins.
- [Download] ScyllaHide by Aguila & cypher: Open-source user-mode Anti-Anti-Debug plugin.
- [Download] TitanHide by mrexodia: Open-source kernel-mode Anti-Anti-Debug plugin.
- [Download] SwissArmyKnife by Nukem: x64dbg utility for linker map files, diff files, peid/ida signatures, and code signature generation.
- Highlightfish by Insid3Code: Plugin to customize x64dbg colors and Highlightings.
- [Download] Multiline Ultimate Assembler by RaMMicHaeL: Multiline Ultimate Assembler is a multiline (and ultimate) assembler (and disassembler) plugin. It's a perfect tool for modifying and extending a compiled executable functionality, writing code caves, etc.
- OllyMigrate by lowprio20: This plugin make it possible to pass debuggee to another debugger without restarting (like VM live migration).
- OllyDumpEx by lowprio20: Process memory dumper for x64dbg, OllyDbg and Immunity Debugger.
- IDASkins by Nukem: Advanced skinning plugin for IDA PRO, ported to x64dbg.
- ret-sync by bootleg: ret-sync is a set of plugins that helps to synchronize a debugging session (WinDbg/GDB/LLDB/OllyDbg2/x64dbg) with IDA disassembler.
- [Download] labeless by a1ext: Labels/Comments synchronization between IDA PRO and dbg backend (OllyDbg1.10, OllyDbg 2.01, x64dbg), Remote memory dumping tool (including x64-bit), Python scripting tool.
- [Download] ChaiScript by jdavidberger: Plugin which enables chai scripts to run inside of x64dbg.
- APISearch x86, x64 by fearless: A plugin to allow searching for API calls and/or searching online from command bar.
- AutoCmdLine x86 x64 by fearless: A plugin to remember the command line and load it up automatically (now built in x64dbg).
- APIInfo x86 by fearless: A plugin to populate the comments with windows api calls.
- CodeShot x86 by fearless: A plugin to capture the x64dbg screen to an image file.
- [Download] QuickAccess by TheCrazyT: For the lazy people that can't remember all the shortcuts. Just press
Ctrl+3and you can access any menu.
- [Download] x64dbgpy: Automating x64dbg using Python.
- [Download] x64dbgpatchexporter by torusrxxx: Export patches with a template.
- xLCB by ThunderCls: Plugin that mimics the function of the original LCB plugin for OllyDbg by scherzo.
- xdbg by brock7: Open-source user-mode Anti-Anti-Debug plugin for x64dbg & cheatengine.
- [Download] X-Pause by torusrxxx: Guaranteed to pause the debuggee.
[Download] ExtraInfo by torusrxxx: Show extra information in the info box.Important: This plugin has been deprecated because it is now a core feature of x64dbg. Please use newer versions of x64dbg directly.
- x64_tracer by KurapicaBS: Conditional branch logger for x64dbg.
- xHotSpots by ThunderCls: This is the new plugin rewrite based on the deprecated MagicPoints. This plugin is intended to give the user the option to access certain points of the debugged application when events addresses are calculated, thus permiting to intercept such points to stop execution right before those events are executed.
- [Download] xAnalyzer by ThunderCls: xAnalyzer is capable of calling internal commands of x64dbg to make all kind of analysis and also integrates one of his own. This plugin is going to make an extensive function calls analysis to add complementary information, something close at what you get with OllyDbg.
- [Download] AttachHelper by XeroNicHS: This plugin automatically restores 'DbgBreakPoint', 'DbgUiRemoteBreakin'.
- x64dbgpy plugin template by Storm Shadow: This plugin helps you build your python plugins for x64dbpy.
- x64dbgpy plugin Screen recorder by Storm Shadow: Plugin for screen recording, made for x64dbgpy.
- x64dbgpy script editor by Storm Shadow: Full script editor for x64dbgpy.
- OW Imports by qwerty9384: Label obfuscated imports for Overwatch.
- [Download] ClawSearch by Codecat: A memory scanner plugin for x64dbg, inspired by Cheat Engine.
- [Download] PE Header Dump Utilities by changeofpace: Adds several commands to x64dbg for dumping PE header information by address.
- [Download] Overwatch Dump Fix by changeofpace: This plugin removes anti-dumping and obfuscation techniques from the popular FPS game Overwatch.
- [Download] LabelPEB by torusrxxx: Add labels for fields in PEB.
- [Download] SlothBP by blaquee: Collaborative Breakpoint Manager for x64dbg.
- [Download] APIBreak by Oguz Kartal: A x64dbg plugin to set breakpoints Win32/64 API calls visually & easly. It has both x86 and x64 bit version.
- [Download] system by mrexodia: Plugin to execute system commands.
- [Download] Force Page Protection by changeofpace: This plugin sets the page protection for memory mapped views in scenarios which cause NtProtectVirtualMemory to fail.
- cndsteroids by pastaCLS: Plugin to compare strings in conditional expressions.
- [Download] Fuck1481 by x64dbg: Fixes x64dbg#1481.
- [Download] NaiHeQiao by Tennn: Open-source x86/x64 usermode anti-anti-debug plugin, when the built-in debugger engine has a debug signal processing failure: x64dbg#1462.
- [Download] GetCharABCWidthsI_cache by x64dbg: Plugin to improve performance of
- [Download] checksec by klks: Plugin checks modules for security features enabled such as SafeSEH/GS/DEP/ASLR/CFG.
- [Download] DbgChild by Dreg: This plugin is intended to give the user the option to debug (auto-attach) the child processes created by debugee.
- [Download] TransX64Dbg by levisre: Small Plugin to make x64dbg Window becomes transparent.
- [Download] Today-Plugin-x86 by mrfearless: An x86 plugin to lists days of interest: national, commemorative, awareness or international observance days.
- [Download] Today-Plugin-x64 by mrfearless: An x64 plugin to lists days of interest: national, commemorative, awareness or international observance days.
- [Download] nfdx64dbg by hors: Linker/Compiler/Tool detector.
- [Download] strmatch by x64dbg: Simple string matching plugin for x64dbg. Supports UTF8, UTF16 and Local codepages.
- [Download] AutoExportPatches by x64dbg: Plugin that automatically stores patches in the database and restores them on restart.
- [Download] YaraGen by mrexodia: Plugin for x64dbg to generate Yara rules from function basic blocks.
- [Download] CeAutoAsm by atom0s: Plugin for x64dbg to use Cheat Engine auto assembler scripts from the debugger command line.
- [Download] x64dbg-Updater by gORDon_vdLg: Plugin which updates to new snapshot with one click and optionally checks for new snapshots on startup.
- [Download] CopyToAsm-Plugin-x86 by mrfearless: An x86 plugin to copy a selected disassembly range in the x64dbg cpu view tab and convert to a assembler style code and output to clipboard or the reference view tab.
- [Download] CopyToAsm-Plugin-x64 by mrfearless: An x64 plugin to copy a selected disassembly range in the x64dbg cpu view tab and convert to a assembler style code and output to clipboard or the reference view tab.
- [Download] DbGit by mrexodia: Simple plugin to automatically add x64dbg databases to version control.
- [Download] GhostDbg by Vicshann: Noninvasive debugging plugin for x64dbg.
- EasyLabelView by phiDel: Show bookmarks, labels, comments in the stack window.
- [Download] x64dbgScript by Ahmadmansoor: a x64dbg script system support.
- [Download] idenLib by Lasha Khasaia, @qaz_qaz : plugin to identify library functions, When analyzing malware or 3rd party software, it's challenging to identify statically linked libraries and to understand what a function from the library is doing.
- [Download] stringsx64dbg by hors: Strings plugin. ANSI and UNICODE. RegEXP support
- [Download] pex64dbg by hors: PE Viewer
- [Download] snowman by x64dbg: Snowman decompiler plugin.
- [Download] Mirage by Tennn: kernel-mode Anti-Anti-Debug plugin.
based on intel vt-x && ept technology.
- [Download] ERC.Xdbg by Andy53: An X64dbg Plugin of the ERC Library. ERC is an exploit development framework similar to Mona.py.
- [Download] Baymax toOls v1.0 beta for x64dbg by Nisy/PYG: Extract the signature(pattern) of the selected instruction and check the number of times the signature(pattern) appears in the current search module.
- [Download] RTTI Info by [colinsenner]: Display real time type information if available by selecting a class pointer in the memory dump.
- [Download] yummyPaste by Oguz Kartal: a plugin to able to paste the various type of formatted binary data into the x64dbg's disassembler or dump section.
- ASLR-Removal by Aandersonl: Plugin to remove the ASLR from the current file.
- [Download] xSelectBlock by morsisko: Plugin to select block of data in dump widget easier
- [Download] xFindOut by morsisko: Plugin to find out what writes to/accesses particular address
- [Download] Themidie by VenTaz: Plugin to bypass Themida 3.x Anti-Debugger / VM / Monitoring programs checks (x64)
- [Download] xshellex by Dreg: With xshellex you can paste any kind of c-shellcode strings in x64dbg. Also you can convert clipboard "x64dbg-binary-copy" to c-shellcode string.
- [Download] Vm2Import by nblog: fix vmprotect import function used unicorn-engine.
- [Download] CPUID Spoofer by jonatan1024: Modify the behaviour of the CPUID instruction.
- [Download] x64dbgRPC by robiot: Discord Rich Presence Plugin For x64dbg
- [Download] HyperHide by Air14: Hypervisor based anti anti debug plugin for x64dbg
- [Download] x64dbg_rc by Ross Weir : Remote control plugin for x64dbg
- [Download] x64dbg-yaraScan by nblog: x64dbg-plugin Yara Scan
- [Download] x64dbg_GolangAnalyzerPlugin by mooncat-greenpy: Analyze Golang with x64dbg
- [Download] x64dbg_TraceExecLoggerPlugin by mooncat-greenpy: TraceExecLogger saves information when debugging. Logs are stored in JSON format.
- [Download] x64dbgpython by ElvisBlue: Python 3 plugin for x64dbg.
- [Download] x64dbgPlaytime by ZehMatt: Plugin for x64Dbg adding Lua scripting.
- [Download] DotX64Dbg by ZehMatt: x64dbg plugin that enables C# plugins with hot-loading support and scripting.
- [Download] X64DBG-ViewDllNotification by gmh5225: View a a list of DLL notification callbacks (