Documented by x711Li
Hobbyist projects in BASIC for the PICAXE 20X-2 microcontroller.
- Download PICAXE Programming Editor here.
- Run 'bas805.exe' from the directory.
- Hook up the PICAXE microcontroller to the computer via a serial-9 or USB adapter.
- Two Motors
- Two Servomechanisms (one modified for continuous rotation)
- Six Infrared Proximity Sensors (two assigned for reading 2-bit signals, two assigned for line-following, two assigned for turning)
- Simple Breadboard
- PICAXE 20X-2 Microcontroller