Some small changes for this version:
• Adds the ability to tap on certain notifications.
• Fixes the filter button not being tappable. Sorry!
Other smaller changes around location searching.
Main issues fixed in this release:
• Fix badges showing up on other cells on social.
• Fix location not getting permission when already signed in.
This got rejected for the emoji in the app name.
This update encompasses all changes from
2.0.1 to this version. This update is getting pushed to the App Store.
Changes since 2.0.3:
• Fixes a zero product error for the collection view.
• Changes tab bar icons to white.
• Shows the product after the product is posted.
• Adds a notification ID clear button to settings.
• Updates User Review prompt. Switches to helpful keyboard popup.
• Fixes "Write a description..." descriptions.
• Add App Store review prompt after four launches.
• Fix some issues with location search when denied access.
Been a bit... again...
• Fixes duplicate images when on product detail.
• Update image crop framework to support iPhone X.
• Force the height of the cell on product listing page.
• Update the look of the product listing page.
• Adds more
• Adds location radius filtering.
• Fix add new product flow for iPhone X, again.
• Remove old jeep selector.
• Adds a green indication when a location has been found when adding new product.
• Update product listing page empty state to mention location filtering.
Changes since last release:
• Fixes number of products that are displayed from not showing up on Xcode 9 builds.
• iPhone X fixes like crazy. Hopefully we got all of the issues...
• Fixes an issue on the product creator where the product changes its Model, even though you close the dialog.
• Fix some layout issues on the Jeep Model selector.
• Removes the exclamation point from the social post button.
• Adds a location request to the signin/up flow.
• Adds the ability to zoom in on certain images.
• Changes the product's image on the profile to have bigger images.
It's been a while...
Changes in this release:
• Fixes seller not tappable on product viewer.
• NNNNNEWEWWWW create product flow.
• Switches the social wording on the plus button to differentiate from a new product post.
• Update a lot of frameworks. .
• Supports location-based product posts. TODO: Add location based search for the new products.
• Adds the user ID display on the user's settings area.
• Adds the user's badge to their social posts.
• MAYBE QUITE POSSIBLY fixes slow image load for the biggest areas. (TODO: Doesn't fix it on the profile)
• Removes the sort by most popular on social. Some requested otherwise.
• Fixes iOS 11 large search bar.
TL;DR We made it so you can actually search correctly instead of, ya know, not. Show that another user is verified with certain services such as Facebook and Twitter. And finally, adds a location text field on product posts! (We heard you Scott, thanks.)
• Redo how searching is handled. So you can actually search now. So, yeah. Sorry about that...
• Don't download images from the database as often.
• Save the notification ID to the database more often. This is only a safe guard for people that initially disable notifications for our app.
• Fix the verified icons always being gray on other user's profiles.
• Adds location to product posts so the beginning of conversation aren't always: "Where are you located?"
• Removes the pesky three dots from the product preview, since, as you could probably tell, it doesn't do anything. (Yet...)
Thanks again everyone! We really appreciate all of your support and feedback! Keep it coming.
1.0.1 got Developer Rejected. We found an issue that we could fix before the binary went into review.
• Adds the extra Jeep models to the product creator that were added a while ago.
• Now displays an error on the build trust dialog if account is already linked.
• Adds verified, admin, and unicorn badges to profiles.
• Adds a feedback prompt.