fragile, v0.6, 2015 – 2018
This file last updated on 24 November, 2018
This is a simple, minimal and straightforward CI to compensate complexity of many CIs out there among which author of this one couldn't pick, even though he tried really hard to omit creating one more CI. It's worth nothing that end result turned out to be somewhat more complicated than planned, which might be fixed in the future.
- Unix-like system with bash
- Git (by default, but can be changed by editing
Small Features (because there are no big ones)
- No "hard to get working" dependencies
- No special configuration interface (adding a builder is just adding a script to a directory)
- No parallel execution
- No external builders
- Automatic errors/warnings discovery and highlighting
- Just HTML, no useless animations or anything like that
- Simple SVG badges (
- Simple control interface through pushes to the repository
- Smart order of running builders (those which failed on previous run on the branch are executed first)
- Measuring duration of builds
One can see it being used here.
GNU Affero General Public License, version 3 or later.