Please sign in to comment.
* [secure-storage] Added `Remove` and `RemoveAll` * [secure-storage] Added tests for Remove/RemoveAll * [secure-storage] Remove unnecessary method We no longer consider the `SecAccessible` value when _retrieving_ KeyChain records anymore, so it’s unnecessary to pass this value into the Get call, and unnecessary to have a platform specific overload with this parameter for getting a record. * [secure-storage] updated docs * [secure-storage] update sample with remove methods * [secure-storage] Fix GetAsync call for iOS We don’t use the overload with SecAccessible any longer. * Fix android remove, we must do a md5hash of the key as that is how it was stored :) * [secure-storage] Fix iOS PlatformGet
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 234 additions and 28 deletions.
- +39 −1 DeviceTests/DeviceTests.Shared/SecureStorage_Tests.cs
- +3 −0 Samples/Samples/View/SecureStoragePage.xaml
- +40 −0 Samples/Samples/ViewModel/SecureStorageViewModel.cs
- +36 −0 Xamarin.Essentials/SecureStorage/SecureStorage.android.cs
- +48 −12 Xamarin.Essentials/SecureStorage/SecureStorage.ios.cs
- +6 −0 Xamarin.Essentials/SecureStorage/SecureStorage.netstandard.cs
- +6 −0 Xamarin.Essentials/SecureStorage/SecureStorage.shared.cs
- +20 −0 Xamarin.Essentials/SecureStorage/SecureStorage.uwp.cs
- +2 −0 docs/en/FrameworksIndex/xamarin-essentials-android.xml
- +2 −1 docs/en/FrameworksIndex/xamarin-essentials-ios.xml
- +2 −0 docs/en/FrameworksIndex/xamarin-essentials-uwp.xml
- +2 −0 docs/en/FrameworksIndex/xamarin-essentials.xml
- +28 −14 docs/en/Xamarin.Essentials/SecureStorage.xml
Oops, something went wrong.