This sample code demonstrates
OpenGL drawing to the entire screen.
MainWindowController.cs- A controller object that handles full-screen/window modes switching and user interactions.
NSViewsubclass that delegates to separate "scene" and "controller" objects for OpenGL rendering and input event handling.
Scene.cs- A delegate object used by
MainWindowControllerto render a simple scene.
Texture.cs- A helper class that loads an
OpenGLtexture from an image path.
- In the window mode, press the "Go FullScreen" button to switch to the full-screen mode.
- In the full-screen mode, press [ESC] to switch to the window mode.
- In both modes, press [space] to toggle rotation of the globe.
- Press [w]/[W] to toggle wireframe rendering.
- Hold and drag the mouse to change the roll angle and from which the light is coming.
Xamarin port changes are released under the MIT license
Ported to Xamarin.Mac by Kenneth J. Pouncey.