Build scripts and sample apps for mono targeting its supported platforms.
- Mac OS X: android-ndk-r11c-darwin-x86_64.zip. sha1: 4ce8e7ed8dfe08c5fe58aedf7f46be2a97564696
- Linux 64-bit: android-ndk-r11c-linux-x86_64.zip. sha1: de5ce9bddeee16fb6af2b9117e9566352aa7e279
- Build nunit-lite as part of the bcl build and ship it there
- Build all test suites as part of the sdk itself
- Move the ARM_CFLAGS & friends to the android makefile generator
- Add android SDK probing ~/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx. Figure out if we should switch to Android Studio for SDK related stuff (Google got rid of the old SDK scheme).
- Add remaining Android targets
- Make the bcl build use the same setup as the android targets
- Add cross-compiler targets for Android
Most Android devices are crap for testing, so we hand pick those that produce reliable and useful results.
Here's the device set to pick in general:
arm32: HTC One aarch64: Google Pixel x86_32: Acer Iconia A1-830
Write the iOS driver.