Android for .NET
Android for .NET provides open-source bindings of the Android SDK and tooling for use with
.NET managed languages such as C#. This repository is also home to the classic
Xamarin.Android installers are available here:
|Commercial Xamarin.Android 13.0 (d17-3) for Windows+Visual Studio 2022||Download|
|Commercial Xamarin.Android 13.0 (d17-3) for macOS||Download|
|OSS Xamarin.Android (main) for Ubuntu*|
* Please note that the OSS installer packages are not digitally signed.
Previous Releases are also available for download.
If you are interested in fixing issues and contributing directly to the code base, please see the following:
- How to build and run from source
- The development workflow, and using your build
- Coding Guidelines
- Submitting pull requests
This project has adopted the code of conduct defined by the Contributor Covenant to clarify expected behavior in our community. For more information, see the .NET Foundation Code of Conduct.
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow or Microsoft Q&A.
- Request a new feature or vote for popular feature requests on Microsoft Developer Community.
- File an issue in GitHub Issues.
- Discuss development and design on Discord.
Copyright (c) .NET Foundation Contributors. All rights reserved. Licensed under the MIT License.