Please sign in to comment.
[tests] Update emulator to the latest version, switch to API 28 (#2119)
Updates the Android emulator to the latest version available, currently `4969155` a.k.a. v27.3.10, and: * Switch its system image to API-28, and * Make sure that the emulator is started from the `emulator` subdir of the Android SDK root (the binary in `tools` won't work anymore), * Attempt to not error out when we uninstall packages that don't exist in the AVD. In addition to those changes, two new properties were added to the `<CreateAndroidEmulator/>` task: * `DataPartitionSizeMB` (defaults to `2048`): Sets the emulator's data partition size. The data partition created by default has only around 800MB of space available, which may not be enough to install and run all our tests. * `RamSizeMB` (defaults to `2048`): Sets the emulator's RAM size
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 38 additions and 9 deletions.
- +1 −1 Configuration.props
- +1 −1 build-tools/Xamarin.Android.Tools.BootstrapTasks/Xamarin.Android.Tools.BootstrapTasks/Adb.cs
- +28 −1 ...amarin.Android.Tools.BootstrapTasks/Xamarin.Android.Tools.BootstrapTasks/CreateAndroidEmulator.cs
- +5 −5 build-tools/android-toolchain/android-toolchain.projitems
- +3 −1 build-tools/scripts/TestApks.targets