- Rationalize packaging formats for supplemental packs and hotfixes
- Mark PV-drivers-up-to-date as deprecated
- Mark VDI.parent as deprecated
- CA-220506: Update rbac role for SR.scan API call.
- CA-226028 support vm-start --force for memory limits under nested-virt
- CA-223505 detach a VM's network (PVS) when migrating away from a host
- CA-227721: init-script: flush to log on xapi start
- CA-220275: increase host evacuation timeout during host shutdown
- CA-224335 re-start agetty only when IP addr changes
- CA-226023 When using nested_virt, don't allow changing_dynamic_range op
- CA-224975: PVS-cache: Handle cache VDIs on non-persistent SR
- CP-18521: Added new field reference_label to the VM class.
- CA-224327: Use
httpsconnection while calling
import/export_raw_vdito remote Host.
- CA-224967: Don't remove proxy state from xenstore when OVS rules are removed
- Only update PVS_proxy.state if OVS rules are present
- CA-189725: support new systemd device naming
- CA-224331: Detect PV drivers => vif|vbd hotpluggable
- CA-217533: Make mark_host_as_dead idempotent
- CP-18860: Check memory range before VM.start when using nested virt
- CA-222760: Add default list of accepted ciphers into xapi
- CA-220610: Change host.get_vms_which_prevent_evacutation to return a map with unique keys
- CP-18919: Restrict use of VM.set_VCPUs_number_live
- CA-220170: Fix ha-network-peers CLI field showing hosts as "not in database"
- CA-182929: Raise an error if the storage backend type is unknown.
- CA-206623: Close the input end of the pipe when data feeding is complete
- CA-222060: Remove test for removed validation code
- CA-222060: Only validate VCPUs_max against cores_per_socket, not VCPUs_at_startup
- CA-122248: Avoid returning duplicate events in event.from
- CA-122248: Add a test to search for duplicate events in event.from
- Ignore memory and pif update for transient uuids
- CA-203433: Raise an appropriate API error when we can't SXM a suspend image
- CA-215175: Don't ever execute hooks when we only assume failures.
- CA-220506: Update rbac roles for network.attach_for_vm and network.detach_for_vm API calls.
- Use the correct vif device id in set_MTU or fail
- Add force flag to VM.start
- Fix an issue where VM_metrics were assumed to exist
- Protect PIF.scan with a mutex to avoid duplicate PIFs
- Fix xe-toolstack-restart for mpathalert
- Rename mpathalert-daemon.service to mpathalert.service
- Pick up hvm value from xenopsd, report it on CLI
- Improve error messages in logs
- Fix unknown key iscsi_iqn backtrace
- Add 3 new fields to vm_metric: hvm, nested_virt, nomigrate
…xapi CAR-2259: add ocaml-sha-devel dependency to xapi
CA-218221: make sure SXM destination VDI has the same size as the source