Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
LNdS Travel Hackathon 2015
Clone this wiki locally
#travelhack @ Factory Berlin
Here you'll learn how to rapidly get setup and hacking and find all related resources. We've created a wizard to give you the fastest, easiest access to the Lufthansa API environment. Germanwings flight fares and this Hackathon's Beacon scenarios have also been pre-configured for you through XapiX.io.
On Friday at the Lufthansa Helpdesk there will be held:
- 15:00 - 18:00 to every full hour short Tech Intro with open Q&A
- 19:00 - 24:00 to every half and every full hour project workshop (one team/time slot)
Location: Velvet Room (Upstairs Co-working space) Please reserve your timeslot here
In between we are open to individual support requests of any kind, just approach us. The events will only take place when there's audience, of course.
Get on-site technical support from Oliver and raise questions.
- Sign Up for Lufthansa API
- Ensure that you are logged in to your Github account, then get a XapiX account (just open an account, no need to create a project yet- the wizard will create one for you).
- Ensure that you are logged in to XapiX and then go to XapiX Hackathon Setup Wizard choose a Project name and enter your Lufthansa API credentials. That will set you up with all Lufthansa, Germanwings and Beacon Scenarios applying to this Hackathon.
- Choose a client library
- Start hacking! :)
You might want to take a look around the XapiX platform and inspect all the resources and menus. It's not possible to change preconfigured resources, but you can consume them without limitations.
Creating own XapiX Resources in addition that are 100% interoperable with the preconfigured ones is easy. A common use case is to make up data sources you are missing, learn How To. Find us at the Helpdesk to find support.