The universal GUI wallet for Xaria
- Go here and download the latest release called xaria-gui-x.xx-Windows.zip
- Unzip the folder and launch xaria-gui.exe. (Make sure you leave everything as is in the folder)
- Make sure Walletd.exe or xariad.exe are not running before you start xaria-gui
- When you open a wallet in xaria-gui, you will see a black empty walletd window. You must keep it open. It will close automatically when you close your wallet. If it does not close automatically a few seconds after you close your wallet, you can close it manually.
- Go here and download the latest release called xaria-gui-x.xx-Mac.zip.
- Unzip it and move the folder wherever you want or drag the application *xaria-gui into /Applications or any other folder.
- Launch the application. (If your mac complains that the app comes from an unindentified developer and does not want to open it, just right-click (or ctrl-click) on the app, and choose open > open)
- The wallets you create or generate will be saved to your home folder. You can keep them there or move them wherever you want.
- Make sure Walletd or xariad are not running before you start *xaria-gui.
- If you encounter crashes, open the activity monitor (in your app > utilities), and force quit walletd (if it is running) before opening a wallet. (this bug is being worked on).
- The log files will be saved in ~/Library/Application Support/xaria-gui/.
- Go here and download the latest release called *xaria-gui-x.xx-Linux.zip
- extract it
$ tar xvzf xaria-gui-x.xx-Linux.zip
- run xaria-gui.sh. (Make sure you leave everything as is in the folder)
- Make sure Walletd or xariad are not running before you start xaria-gui
- If you want the copy address to clipboard button to work, install xclip or xsel (on Debian/Ubuntu:
$ sudo apt install xclip).
- If you encounter crashes, open an activity monitor (e.g.
$ htop), and quit walletd (if it is running) before opening a wallet. (this bug is being worked on)
Just download the new release and follow the same steps as Installation. Just make sure you don't delete your wallet files in the old folder (.wallet files) and you copy them or move them to a new folder.
(for developers only)
- Install this binding: https://github.com/therecipe/qt
qtdeploy build desktop
- The app folder is in deploy/your os/
- Include the latest walletd build in:
- Windows, Linux: in the app folder
- Mac: in xaria-gui.app/Contents/