A very simple player-vs-player shooter.
It is multiplayer-only so far, so you will need at least a gamepad to shoot at something.
The gamepad remapping tool will remap only the first gamepad because I'm lazy, but hope to fix it soon-ish.
See it running here.
- Experiment with making games in a purely functional language
- Experiment writing bots
- Computer-controlled opponents?
- Actual dynamics with acceleration and inertia rather than just a speed?
- Make the star and the planet actually do something?
- Multiplayer via websockets + server