KSSU Split Timer
Spent an hour or two whipping something up for KSSU Splits Timer GUI Challenge. I have no idea if this is how you're supposed to React or not.
I believe this demonstrates most of the Technial Requirements from the challenge. The exceptions are a result of laziness and an arbitrary timebox rather than fundamental to the architecture. Commentary on these points are in the code.
- What's the best way to handle navigation states? I'm using an enum but feels
a little weird. Not sure about the
ifclauses in sub-components.
- Currently just uses integer time values. Parsing/formatting are extracted so should be trivial to sub in real implementations.
- UI is designed to be operable one-handed from the numpad. Any new parsing
logic should take this into account. Specifically, don't require
:character for time input.
- Need to implement the "first 6 random" boss logic.
- My CSS is terrible.
- The reset button spacing is wrong but am not sure why.
Standard React (
npm start etc).
It's deployed on Heroku using the