https://xaya.io (Formerly Chimaera)
What is Xaya?
Xaya Core is a decentralized open source information registration and transfer system based on the Namecoin cryptocurrency. It is primarily aimed at decentralised blockchain gaming. This is the first layer of the Xaya Platform.
What does it do?
- Securely record and transfer arbitrary names (keys).
- Transact CHI Coins, the digital currency (CHI).
- Store Data.
- Allow creation of Tokens.
- and more
What can Xaya be used for?
- Along with some of Namecoin's uses cases, it is designed especially with gaming and complex decentralised applications in mind.
- Allow creation of game accounts.
- Create Virtual Game Currencies.
- Asset Storage, Ownership and Management (particularly for in game items).
- Identification and authentication systems.
- Payment Gateway.
- Decentralised Autonomous Worlds.
- and much more.
XAYA Core includes the base elements required for Experienced users, Miners and Exchanges. xayad, xaya-qt, xaya-cli and the usual.
You may check https://github.com/xaya/xaya/tree/master/doc/xaya for more XAYA specs and additional information.
Several tutorials and more information are here: https://github.com/xaya/xaya_tutorials/wiki
For compiling on Ubuntu you can use this guide: https://forum.xaya.io/topic/59-guide-building-xaya-on-ubuntu/
you can also follow any Bitcoin guide, just replace the repo with XAYA's: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/build-windows.md https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/build-osx.md
Standard users should use the XAYA Electron Wallet which is a front end to xayad here https://github.com/xaya/xaya_electron
for issues with XAYA Core you can create an issue in Github or ask on the forum https://forum.xaya.io