Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Changes in version 2.0
- Based on xUnit.net 2.0 and supports all new xUnit.net 2.0 features (#51).
OnFailure()step builder method to control the behavior of remaining steps if the step fails (#247).
StepDefinitionfilter attributes (#254).
x(), an alternative to
- When a step fails, all following steps in the scenario are reported as skipped. In xBehave.net 1.x, all following steps in the scenario were reported as failed.
After()methods of a
BeforeAfterTestAttributeare now called before and after each scenario is run. In xBehave.net 1.x, these methods were called before and after each step within a scenario was run.
- Object disposal and Teardown are no longer represented as a separate test unless they fail. This aligns with the behaviour of most xUnit.net 2.0 runners which show an extra failed test when test clean up fails.
- Timeouts have been removed under the same rationale used for xUnit.net 2.0.
- Isolated steps have been removed as this is a rarely (if ever) used feature that adds considerable implementation overhead.
Object disposal without passing a context object to
Using()(deprecated in 1.x).
- An undocumented feature which allows global continuation of step execution when certain types of step fail.
- An undocumented feature which allows omission of arguments from scenario names in test output.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.