Full-featured remote control for Kodi Media Center. It features library browsing, now playing informations and a direct remote control.
- Control Kodi's volume
- Manage multiple Kodi instances
- Browse, search and sort your library
- Access your favorites
- Live view of currently playing playlist
- Displays music cover art where available
- Displays movie poster and actor thumbs where available
- Displays details for albums, artists, movies, TV shows and more
- Play and queue albums, songs, movies, genre selections and much more – Switch to live TV channels and trigger or play recordings on your PVR setup
- Access and change settings of Kodi Media Center
- Browse files directly
- Clean and refresh your library
- Supports iOS Darkmode ... and much more!
Join Testflight beta testing: https://testflight.apple.com/join/VQkpfqDN
As the app is regularly submitted to AppStore, the only guaranteed working setup is to use modern toolchain (recent Xcode and iOS SDK). Building with older Xcode version / against older iOS SDK might or might not work. You can find AppStore toolchain requirements on the Apple Developer Portal.
For maintainers (team Kodi)
Use fastlane to manage everything related to AppStoreConnect.
cdto project's directory in terminal
- Install or update Ruby dependencies:
- Grab AppStoreConnect API key (p8 file) from 1Password and place it in the project's directory
Build and submit to Testflight
bundle exec fastlane tf
notify: set to
0to disable automatic notification of external testers
To be able to also create prerelease+tag on Github, define
GITHUB_API_TOKEN environment variable. Example:
GITHUB_API_TOKEN=your_PAT_token bundle exec fastlane tf notify:0
Submit for AppStore review
First, make an RC build with unfinished localizations excluded from the settings bundle: (it supports the same parameters as the normal
tf lane described above)
bundle exec fastlane rc
In case there're no changes compared to the last TF build, don't define
GITHUB_API_TOKEN environment variable to prevent useless Github release being created.
Submit for review:
bundle exec fastlane asc
If you also want to draft release on Github, define
GITHUB_API_TOKEN environment variable like above.
manual_release: set to
1to use manual release mode rather than automatic
release_name(you'll be asked to enter it if not provided)
build_number parameter means "use the latest uploaded". More about passing parameters.
Note: if new app version doesn't exist in ASC yet, you must pass at least
app_version, otherwise fastlane fails. Hopefully it'll be fixed, see issue about that.
bundle exec fastlane asc app_version:1.6.1
# optionally pass username via -u parameter SPACESHIP_SKIP_2FA_UPGRADE=1 bundle exec fastlane deliver download_metadata --use_live_version