added additional checks in AllocResources - we have to load .xml file if:
- load type is set to LOAD_EVERY_TIME (all windows use it by default)
- window is loaded and any of include condition have changed value
- window isn't loaded
we have to unload window before loading if window wasn't unloaded before and include conditions have change value(s)
…to force restoring static items before restoring control states ( in CGUIWindow::OnInitWindow, SetInitialVisibility() is called before RestoreControlStates() )
not need to call UpdateStaticItems() if we are loading static items from .xml as we do it before SetInitialVisibility is called and it will be called there
…ion of dialog
- we need additional members to remember window coordinates (these are fetched while loading window .xml file and later are changed when setting position of ContextMenu) and size of background image
- we don't need to call SetInitialVisibility - it's alreadu done in CGUIWindow::OnWindowInit
- we need to manually remove choice buttons in OnDeinitWindow
- we need to store size of background image to properly set its size it in consequent showings
When you have a scrolling list, Application will try first to send the message to the window rather than processing it.
in the case of 'h' key, and on preplay window, the BUILTIN message will come down to preplay window and be handled by a controlgroup that will put it in an onclick message forwarded to the controls. this is pretty much insane.
So we just say that we dont wanna handle builtins, then Application will handle them properly.