* PR-823_update_notifiers2: closes gh-823
Add note about sending notices to PHT to just use XBMC (since it mimics xbmc's json api) but with the correct port. Some minor cleanup.
Add some logic to notifiers js to catch empty required fields, prevent unneeded testing calls. Standardize and cleanup ajax calls as well.
* Ignores folders that start with `_unpack` or `_UNPACK`
* If unable to figure out the quality from the filename, fallback
to the episode (snatched) status
* Other minor fixes and fixes to logging / when checks are applied.
Change SB's git/source update routine to hopefully resolve the bug on
updating if you were more than 100 commits behind.
Cleanup Notifiers code. Pull #814#823
* Add **Always On** option for XBMC to control if sb should suppress errors
when XBMC is offline or not.
* Add logic to notifiers js to catch empty required fields to prevent
unneeded testing calls.
* Mention sending notices to Plex Home Theater (PHT), to use XBMC
(since it mimics xbmc's json api) but with port 3005.
Update **tvdb_api** to latest. Pull #820
NZBGet update. Pull #821
* Ported Prinz23's NZBGet 9+ appendurl + dupecheck/dupescore code from
* Fix username:password containing special characters.
Tweaked regex to filter out more subbed releases in case the indexer
did not assign them to the foreign category.
Added `webm` to supported media extensions.
Update *rawHD* to support releases
like `Veep.S03E02.1080p.HDTV.DD5.1.H.264-NorTV`. Pull #826
Update local js for jquery 1.9.x compatibility and tweak _browser.js_. Pull #824
* Added hack that allows users to specify `\\server\path` for a location
and we load this as the initalDir browse path instead of previously saved value.
* Set current path to what path we actually did load, in case the previous
directory was not valid (we load parent folder instead)
Upgrade several js libs to fix IE related issues or to prepare for
upcoming jquery upgrade.
* Upgrade _tablesorter_ 2.14 -> 2.16.3. Pull #827
* Upgrade _jquery.form_ 3.35 -> 3.50 Pull #825
* Fixed Config > Post Processing page not using ajaxForm.
Updated SB-Update message and the Config > Help & Info page to reflect
binary builds are now on GitHub instead of GoogleCode.