Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
What's new in v3.2.0?
Released September 25, 2017
Want an easier way to install Extended WPF Toolkit?
Extended WPF Toolkit v3.2.0 is available on NuGet as of September 28, 2017.
.NET Framework notes:
Requires .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 or 4.6. A build for .NET 3.5 is also available but also requires WPFToolkit.dll to be installed.
Instructions for using the Extended WPF Toolkit binaries:
- Install .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.6
- Download the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries
- Right-click ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip -> Properties -> Unblock
- Unzip the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip
- Add a using statement ("using Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit;") to the top of .cs files
- Add a new xmlns (for example, xmlns:xctk="http://schemas.xceed.com/wpf/xaml/toolkit") to the top of XAML files
- In your XAML, use the namespace prefix (in the above example, <xctk: ...>)