xChange xBit Wordpress payments Name xChange xBit Woocommerce Plugin
Use xBit WooCommerce plugin to accept xBit payments from customers anywhere.
4 boxes to change Easy API request from website wallet dashboard Branded with your icon and store name. Customer selects pay with xBit wallet and enters username and password of wallet for easy pay.
Installation This plugin requires WooCommerce. Please make sure you have WooCommerce installed.
- Get started by signing up for an xBit xPay wallet and get 200* of xBit for registering.
- Download the latest version of the xBit plugin from the WordPress site.
- Install the latest version of the xBit plugin for WooCommerce: Navigate to your WordPress Admin Panel and select Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin. Select the downloaded plugin and click “Install Now”. Select “Activate Plugin” to complete installation.
Connecting xBit and WooCommerce After you have installed the xBit plugin, you can configure the plugin:
- Create a xBit account, once logged in, click merchant tab: add your Merchant Title click on merchant logo and add you icon (128x128 72 dpi) be sure to press save copy the merchant API and merchant key other options to give a payment title “xBit Payment” and a customer message other option is to change to only xBit currency symbol “Plugins” -> “Settings” -> “General”-> currency options → xBit
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and select “Plugins” -> “Settings” -> “Payments” Find xBit Payment Method and enable Click “Setup” and enter your API and Secret code in corresponding boxes Press save
Nice work! Your customers will now be able to check out using their xBit wallet on your WordPress, WooCommerce store site.
*200 in advertising credit