|Status:||first port to github|
|Description:||Audio mixer component and examples|
- Build-time configurable input/output count mixer thread.
- Mixer threa takes samples in via a channel, and outputs mixes via another channel
- Control commands come in from a third control channel
- Includes saturation
- Includes example use application
- Add routing
- Add dB control
This repo contains audio mixer and example application.
There is an example application included in this module:
- app_example_mixer - This is a self contained test application for testing the mixer. It passes sin waves into the mixer.
The primary module is module_audio_mixer. This contains the audio mixer module which provides mixing functionality along with an API for using it.
- When compiled on 11.2.2 tools the program traps on termination:
TRAP ET: 4, SPC: 000103ee, SSR: 0, ED: 00000002 (ILLEGAL_RESOURCE: Src chanend in use)
This appears to be an issue with the 11.2.2 tools release.
- Possible work-arounds:
- Use platform.h and stdcore syntax. This enforces mapper generation on channel allocation rather than compiler
- Use beta release of XMOS tools (available from xmos.com)
See github issue tracking for other issues
- xcommon firstname.lastname@example.org:xcore/xcommon.git
Issues may be submitted via the Issues tab in this github repo. Response to any issues submitted as at the discretion of the maintainer for this line.