Class D Amplifier
|Description:||A brief description of the repo|
- Stereo Open Loop ClassD amplifier
- PWM outputs at 8x sample frequency
- Supports 48.0, 44.1 and 32kHz sample frequencies
- No outstanding missing features
The example application produces samples for a 1kHz sine wave on both channels at 48kHz. The samples are interpolated upto 384kHz via 96kHz. They are then output in PWM on two 1 bit ports per channel. Two 1 bit ports are required per channel to introduce deadtime to avoid shoot-through current.
This code has been release to github from xmos.com's example application code. There are two documents support this code: "Class D Audio Power Amplifier" (Class-D-Audio-Power-Amplifier.pdf) and "Class D Audio Power Amplifier - iPod Dock" (Class-D-Audio-Power-Amplifier---iPod-Dock.pdf). These have been copied to this repository for reference.
- xcommon firstname.lastname@example.org:xcore/xcommon.git
<Description of support model>