XCore Parallel Matrix Manipulation
|Description:||A library for doing matrix ops in parallel on XS1 hardware|
- Straightforward matrix creation and re-dimensioning
- Easy to use in XC or C
- Row-major matrix layout
- Congigurable level of parallelism
- Ops on different size data types (e.g. matrix of chars, shorts, 64-bit)
- Cell-wise ops such as addition and subtraction
- Transformations, inversions and other common matrix ops
Use module_matrix in applications that require matrix operations and have some spare threads.
- Early demonstration version, API may be unstable
- xcommon email@example.com:xcore/xcommon.git
Issues can be submitted via Github issue tracker. Even better, submit patches/pull requests.