|Description:||Multiple UART to Ethernet (TELNET) bridge, plus web server controller|
- Support for 8 channels of UART RX & TX on 8 bit ports
- Reconfigurable at runtime
- Supports upto 115200bps in both directions
- Support for a variety of data lengths, parity configurations and stop bit configurations, start bit polarity
There are two apps within this module.
- app_multi_uart_demo - This is a self contained test application for test and verification of the multi-uart component
- app_serial_to_ethernet_demo - This is a demonstration application that integrates the multi-uart component with the ethernet and TCP components and provides and ethernet to UART solution over HTTP and Telnet
The primary module is module_multi_uart. This contains the multi-uart module and provides both receive and transmit functionality along with an API for using them.
This package is support by XMOS Ltd. Issues can be raised against the software at:
Required software (dependencies)
- sc_util (email@example.com:xcore/sc_util)