|Description:||Multiple UART to Ethernet (TELNET) bridge, plus web server controller|
- Support for 8 channels of UART RX & TX on 8 bit ports
- Reconfigurable at runtime
- Supports upto 115200bps in both directions
- Support for a variety of data lengths, parity configurations and stop bit configurations, start bit polarity
There are two apps within this module.
- app_multi_uart_demo - This is a self contained test application for test and verification of the multi-uart component
- app_serial_to_ethernet_demo - This is a demonstration application that integrates the multi-uart component with the ethernet and TCP components and provides and ethernet to UART solution over HTTP and Telnet
The primary module is module_multi_uart. This contains the multi-uart module and provides both receive and transmit functionality along with an API for using them.
Required software (dependencies)
- xcommon (if using develpoment tools earlier than 11.11.0)
This package is support by XMOS Ltd. Issues can be raised against the software at: