|Description:||Library to interface with USB2 PHY|
- Source code to deal with common requests of endpoint0
- Source code to deal with multiple endpoints in a single thread using interrupts (experimental)
- Example Mouse HID application
- Example combined Mouse/Keyboard HID application
- Example CDC/ECM (Ethernet over USB) application
- Example CDC/PSTN (Virtual COM port) application
- Example CDC/EEM (Ethernet Emulation) application (experimental)
- Port documentation
- Complete the Interrupt experiment (vcom) by porting endpoint0 to the interrupt layer.
This module contains the code that deals with the common requests on endpoint0, and a series of example USB devices that can be built, including HID, and three CDC devices (Ethernet, Modem).
- The virtual COM port example is experimental and uses interrupts to reduce thread-count - this needs more testing to check that the turnaround times are reliable.
- Some devices are based on a funky keyboard with two embedded L1s, other on the L1-audio board. All should be ported to the L1-audio board so that there is a platform on which this code can be ran.
- The EEM example needs testing - it needs a host that supports EEM!
- xcommon email@example.com:xcore/xcommon.git
- sc_xud firstname.lastname@example.org:xcore/sc_xud.git
- sc_ps2 email@example.com:xcore/sc_ps2.git (keyboard+mouse only)
Issues may be submitted via the Issues tab in this github repo. Response to any issues submitted as at the discretion of the maintainer for this line.