|Description:||AVB-LC specific application software|
- 1722 61883-6 audio Talker and Listener (simultaneous) support
- 1722 61883-4 MPEG-TS Talker or Listener support
- 1722 MAAP support for Talkers
- 802.1Q MRP, MVRP, SRP protocols
- gPTP server and protocol
- Audio interface for I2S
- MPEG transport stream interface for DVB-SPI (TTL)
- Media clock recovery and interface to PLL clock source
- Support for 1722.1 AVDECC: ADP, AECP (AEM) and ACMP
This firmware is a reference endpoint implementation of Audio Video Bridging protocols for XMOS silicon. It includes a PTP time server to provide a stable wallclock reference and clock recovery to synchronise listener audio to talker audio codecs. The Stream Reservation Protocol is used to reserve bandwidth through 802.1 network infrastructure.
- Building will generate invalid warning messages that can be ignored:
- WARNING: Include file .build/generated/module_avb_1722_1/aem_descriptors.h missing
- audio_i2s.h:187: warning: cannot unroll loop due to unknown loop iteration count
The HEAD of this repository is a work in progress. It may or may not compile from time to time, and modules, code and features may be incomplete. For a stable, supported release please see the reference designs section at www.xmos.com.