_ _ ___ ______ (_) | / _ \ | ___ \ _ __ ___ _| |_ _ __ ___ / /_\ \| |_/ / | '_ ` _ \| | __| '_ ` _ \| _ || __/ | | | | | | | |_| | | | | | | | || | |_| |_| |_|_|\__|_| |_| |_\_| |_/\_| 2.2
⚠️ Warning! This project is no longer maintained and may not work as excepted.
A python program to create a fake AP and sniff data.
new in 2.0:
- SSLstrip2 for HSTS bypass
- Image capture with Driftnet
- TShark for command line .pcap capture
- Full featured access point, with configurable speed limit
- DNS Spoofing
- Saving results to file
Kali Linux / Raspbian with root privileges
A wireless card and an ethernet adapter / 2 wireless card
Python3 (mitmAP will install the dependenices, you don't have to do it)
- Kali Linux -> "sudo python3 mitmAP.py"
- Raspberry PI -> "sudo python3 mitmAP_rpi.py"
Important: At the first run, choose 'y' on installing dependencies and on creating the config files!
I'm not responsible for anything you do with this program, so please only use it for good and educational purposes.