Rails plugin for IndexTank
gem install railstank
1. Run generator
rails g railstank
It will automate generate indextank.yml to your config/ directory. Please fill up your information.*
*2. Include Railstank::Search in your model
class Topic < ActiveRecord::Base include Railstank::Search has_indextank :forum_topic_index, :index_class_name => "Topic" end
- If you don’t choose index_class_name, it will auto fetch your current class_name.
- Use :index_class_name, you can avoid STI class problem
Contributing to Railstank
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn’t been implemented or the bug hasn’t been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn’t requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright © 2011 xdite(firstname.lastname@example.org) See LICENSE.txt for