- many bug fixes in tcl parser and gui usage
- application wizard for simple gui component (see menu new->gui window wizard)
- easy export component to stand-alone runable executable (see menu component->export->Deploy as executable
The binary zip contents also 64-bit linux binary component (next to 32-bit).
The script start.sh will start 64-bit version of tclsqueak.
Run start32.sh to start 32-bit version.
It is the first public release of TclSqueak
It means deeply refactored XOTclIDE
Highlights to last XOTclIDE Release 0.86
- support of TclOO
- based on Tcl8.6 and XOTcl2.0
- new internal design for support of multiple object oriented extension
- syntax checker updated
- gui redesigned to be more Eclipse like
- note tab edit area and panels in component browser
- using of ttk
- naming and structure of menu items updated
- better search and search results directly in component browser panel
- modernizing of GUI
There is also new binary release for both linux and windows (x86) as
portable application zip
The binary release based on updated tclkit has already sqlite repository and starts in ready to use